St Thomas's Church, Biggin by Hartington (SE View)

Recent Photograph of St Thomas's Church (SE View) (Biggin by Hartington)

St Thomas's Church was designed by E.H. Shellard, and built between 1844 and 1848. Biggin became a parish in its own right when it was formed from Hartington Nether Quarter the following year.

It is now a Listed Building - for further information see British Listed Buildings website.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 9th June 2004.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/Biggin/StThomas1.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library