Chemist's Shop, Wirksworth

Recent Photograph of Chemist's Shop (Wirksworth)

Situated on the main Cromford to Derby Road, and facing the Market Place. This bow-fronted shop was founded by an apothecary in 1756, and it has remained to this day in constant use by a succession of pharmacists.

(Information provided by Janet Kirk)


Image contributed by Janet Kirk on 7th September 2009.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/Wirksworth/ChemistsShop.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library