Adlestrop

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

ADLESTROP, a chapelry in the parish of BROADWELL, upper division of the hundred of SLAUGHTER, county of GLOUCESTER, 5 miles (E. by N.) from Stow on the Wold, containing 229 inhabitants. The chapel is dedicated to St. Mary Magdalene.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/Adlestrop/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library