Alvington

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

ALVINGTON, a parish in the hundred of BLIDESLOE, county of GLOUCESTER, 5 miles (S.W.) from Blakeney, containing 272 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, united to the rectory of Wollastone, in the archdeaconry of Hereford, and diocese of Gloucester.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/Alvington/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library