Bentham with Little Witcombe

Extract from Kelly's Directory of Gloucestershire, 1923.
Transcribed by Rosemary Lockie, © Copyright 2012

BENTHAM, 1½ miles south-east [of Badgeworth], and LITTLE WITCOMBE, 2 miles south, are hamlets.
At Little Witcombe is a Baptist chapel, built in 1869.
[Kelly's Directory of Gloucestershire, 1923]

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/Bentham/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library