Harnhill

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

HARNHILL, a parish in the hundred of CROWTHORNE-and-MINETY, county of GLOUCESTER, 4 miles (E.S.E.) from Cirencester, containing 75 inhabitants. The living is a discharged rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Gloucester, rated in the king's books at £5. 16. 5., and in the patronage of the Rev. Robert Ashe. The church is dedicated to St. Michael.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/Harnhill/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library