Sevenhampton

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

SEVENHAMPTON, a parish in the hundred of BRADLEY, county of GLOUCESTER, 4 miles (S.) from Winchcombe, containing 386 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Gloucester, endowed with £200 private benefaction, £400 royal bounty, and £200 parliamentary grant, and in the patronage of William Morris and John Hincksman, Esqrs. The church is dedicated to St. Andrew.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/Sevenhampton/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library