Toddington

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

TODDINGTON, a parish in the lower division of the hundred of KIFTSGATE, county of GLOUCESTER, 3 miles (N. by E.) from Winchcombe, containing 355 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, with the perpetual curacy of Stanley-Pontlarge annexed, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Gloucester, rated in the king's books at £7. 15. 4, and in the patronage of C.H. Tracey, Esq. The church is dedicated to St. Leonard. The small river Isbourn runs through the parish.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/Toddington/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library