Brinsop

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

BRINSOP, a parish in the hundred of GRIMSWORTH county of HEREFORD, 5 miles (N.W.) from Hereford, containing 107 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Hereford, rated in the king's books at £4, endowed with £400 private benefaction, and £400 royal bounty, and in the patronage of the Bishop of Hereford. The church is dedicated to St. George.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/HEF/Brinsop/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library