Llanwarne

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

LLANWARNE, a parish in the upper division of the hundred of WORMELOW, county of HEREFORD, 7 miles (N. "W. by W.) from Ross, containing 324 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Hereford, rated in the king's books at £15, and in the patronage of the Governors of Guy's Hospital. The church is dedicated to St. John the Baptist.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/HEF/Llanwarne/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library