Lugwardine

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

LUGWARDINE, a parish in the hundred of RADLOW, county of HEREFORD, 2 miles (E. by N.) from Hereford, containing 618 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, with the perpetual curacies of Ballingham, Little Dewchurch, Hentland, Langarrin, and St. Weonard, in the peculiar jurisdiction and patronage of the Dean and Chapter of Hereford, rated in the king's books at £22. 7. 1. The church is dedicated to St. Peter.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/HEF/Lugwardine/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library