The High Street, Ross

Recent Photograph of The High Street (Ross)

The Inn sign is for “The Kings Head”, established 1645. On the opposite side of the street is “The Priory” Coffee House.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Mel Lockie on 27th October 2009.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/HEF/Ross/HighStreet.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library