St Margarets

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

MARGARET'S (ST.), a parish in the hundred of EWYASLACY, county of HEREFORD, 13 miles (W.S.W.) from Hereford, containing 317 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, in the archdeaconry and diocese of St. David's, endowed with £800 royal bounty, and in the patronage of the Earl of Oxford.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/HEF/StMargarets/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library