Stretton Grandison

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

STRETTON-GRANDSOME, a parish in the hundred of RADLOW, county of HEREFORD, 7¾ miles (N. W.) from Ledbury, containing 150 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, with the perpetual curacy of Ashperton annexed, in the archdeaconry and diocese or Hereford, rated in the king's books at £9. 4. 2., and in the patronage of the Rev. W. Hopton. The church Is dedicated to St. Lawrence. .

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/HEF/StrettonGrandison/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library