Tarrington

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

TARRINGTON, a parish in the hundred of RADLOW, county of HEREFORD, 7 miles (W.N.W.) from Ledbury, containing 500 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Hereford, rated in the king's books at £5. 0. 2., and in the patronage of E.T. Foley, Esq. The church is dedicated to St. James.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/HEF/Tarrington/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library