Tedstone Delamere

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

TEDSTONE-DELAMERE, a parish in the hundred of BROXASH, county of HEREFORD, 4 miles (N.E. by E.) from Bromyard, containing 246 inhabitants. The living is a discharged rectory, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Hereford, rated in the king's books at £6. 13. 4., and in the patronage of the Master and Fellows of Brasenose College, Oxford. The church is dedicated to St. James. There is a petrifying spring in the parish.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/HEF/TedstoneDelamere/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library