Westhide

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

HIDE (WEST), a chapelry (parochial) in the parish of STOKE-EDITH, hundred of RADLOW, county of HEREFORD, Smiles (E.N.E.) from Hereford, containing 193 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, with the rectory of Stoke-Edith, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Hereford.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/HEF/Westhide/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library