St Francis & St David's RC Church, Usk / Brynbuga

Recent Photograph of St Francis & St David's RC Church (Usk / Brynbuga)

A small but well detailed church all by Charles Hansom - nave, south aisle and chancel of 1847 and N transeptal tower and spire of 1865.

The full dedication is “St Francis Xavier & St David Lewis”.

(Information provided by Phil Draper)


Image contributed by Phil Draper on 3rd July 2008.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/MON/Usk/SSFrancisDavidRC.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library