Tomkin Chapel, Bagnall (c.1865)

Recent Photograph of Tomkin Chapel (c.1865) (Bagnall)

The plate above the doorway tells us that the building was founded in 1865, and it is a Congregational Chapel. It is at a place named ‘Tompkin’, which is within the parish boundaries of Bagnall, close to the village of Stanley, OS grid reference SJ944 512.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 22nd January 2009.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/Bagnall/TomkinChapel2.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library