Bramshall

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

BRAMSHALL, a parish in the southern division of the hundred of TOTMONSLOW, county of STAFFORD, 2 miles (W. by S.) from Uttoxeter, containing 189 inhabitants. The living is a discharged rectory, in the archdeaconry of Stafford, and diocese of Lichfield and Coventry, rated in the king's books at £4. 3. 9., and in the patronage of Lord Willoughby de Broke. The church is dedicated to St. Lawrence. A Sunday school is supported by subscription.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/Bramshall/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library