The Drinking Fountain, Cheadle

Recent Photograph of The Drinking Fountain (Cheadle)

This feature in Cheadle is called “The Fountain”, and was given to the town in 1879 as a gift from Miss BOURNE in memory of her parents, Doctor and Mrs BOURNE.

(Information provided by Alf Beard)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 15th February 2007.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/Cheadle/DrinkingFountain.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library