St John the Evangelist's Church, Goldenhill

Recent Photograph of St John the Evangelist's Church (Goldenhill)

Goldenhill was formerly a hamlet in the parish of Wolstanton, but is now a separate parish, and includes the township of Oldcote. (ex. 1868 Gazetteer)

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 9th July 2005.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/Goldenhill/StJohn.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library