Memorial to Past Priests, Hoar Cross

Recent Photograph of Memorial to Past Priests (Hoar Cross)

The Inscriptions on the Plaque are as follows:

The Parish Church of the Holy Angels at Hoar Cross was
built in 1872-6 by Emily Charlotte MEYNELL-INGRAM in
memory of her husband Hugo Francis MEYNELL-INGRAM.

The Parish has been served by the following Priests

W. DUNKERLEY1874-1882
W. KNOX-LITTLE1882-1907
F.C. FULLER1907-1944
G.N. STRONG1944-1964
P. BALL C.1966-1969
R. WARD1969-1978
J. BOWE1979-1988
H. HUGHES1989-1996

The gift of his family
In Memory of George Noel Strong, Priest 1897-1996.

(Information provided by Alf Beard)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 7th July 2004.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/HoarCross/HolyAngels7.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library