The Maude Church Institute Building, Leek

Recent Photograph of The Maude Church Institute Building (Leek)

The Inscription on the clover-leaf shaped plaque reads:

Maude
Church Institute
This Building was presented for
the Use of the Parish Church of
St. Edward Leek, by a few
Parishioners as a Memento of the
Rev. C.B. MAUDE's Vicariate
August 1896

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 5th June 2007.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/Leek/MaudeChurchInstitute.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library