The Cathedral, Lichfield (The Lady Chapel)

Recent Photograph of The Cathedral (The Lady Chapel) (Lichfield)

This is the eastmost part of the church, completed between 1330 and 1340. It holds a modern shrine of St Chad - the original was destroyed during the Reformation.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Mel Lockie on 1st July 2009.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/Lichfield/CathedralF.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library