All Saints Church, Milwich

Recent Photograph of All Saints Church (Milwich)

All Saints' Parish Church, Milwich - the Benefice of Mid Trent

There has been a church on this site the 12th Century. The nave was rebuilt in the 1790s and the tower contains the oldest dated bell in Staffordshire, cast by John Colsale in 1409.

(Information provided by Alf Beard)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 25th November 2003.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/Milwich/AllSaints.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library