St Mary's Church, Mucklestone (The Anvil)

Recent Photograph of St Mary's Church (The Anvil) (Mucklestone)

The Inscription on the Anvil reads:-

This Anvil
came from the Smithy
when it was demolished,
and it is believed to have been used
by William SKELHORN
in 1459

(Information provided by Alf Beard)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 9th July 2005.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/Mucklestone/StMary2.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library