St Luke the Evangelist's Church, Silverdale

Recent Photograph of St Luke the Evangelist's Church (Silverdale)

“SILVERDALE, a village in the parish of Keele, county Stafford, 2 miles N.W. of Newcastle-under-Lyne. It is a station on the Silverdale and Longton branch of the North Staffordshire railway.”

(Description(s) from The National Gazetteer of Great Britain and Ireland (1868)
Transcribed by Colin Hinson ©2003)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 7th May 2004.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/Silverdale/StLuke.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library