Slindon

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

SLINDON, a township in the parish of ECCLESHALL, northern division of the hundred of PIREHILL, county of STAFFORD, containing 130 inhabitants. It is within the peculiar jurisdiction of the Prebendary of Eccleshall in the Cathedral Church of Lincoln.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/Slindon/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library