Milton Lilborne

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

MILTON-LILBORNE, a parish in the hundred of KINWARDSTONE, county of WILTS, 1 mile (E. by N.) from Pewsey, containing 632 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Wilts, and diocese of Salisbury, rated in the king's books at £7. 13. 6., endowed with £600 parliamentary grant. P. Pulse, Esq. was patron in 1800. The church, dedicated to St. Peter, has lately received an addition of sixty-nine free sittings, the Incorporated Society for the enlargement of churches and chapels having granted £25 towards defraying the expense.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WIL/MiltonLilborne/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library