Wilsford Dauntsey

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

WILSFORD-DAUNTSEY, a parish in the hundred of SWANBOROUGH, county of WILTS, 4 miles (W.S.W.) from Pewsey, containing, with the tything of Manning-Bohune, 487 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, in the archdeaconry and diocese of Salisbury, rated in the king's books at £8. 17. 11., and in the patronage of Master of the hospital of St. Nicholas, Salisbury. The church is dedicated to St. Nicholas.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WIL/WilsfordDauntsey/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library