Old Church, Pendock (Wm Symonds Glass)

Recent Photograph of Old Church (Wm Symonds Glass) (Pendock)

The Inscription reads:

Sacred to the Memory of William & Mary SYMONDS of
Elsdon Herefordshire
Erected by their daughter M. TENNANT 1874.

The motifs are Christ the Sower and Christ the Good Shepherd. William and Mary were the parents of the Revd. W.S. SYMONDS. He died in 1840, and she in 1859 - q.v. The Oxford Dictionary of National Biography.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Rosemary Lockie on 17th October 2007.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WOR/Pendock/Glass3.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library