St Mary's Church, Bishops Frome (Lych Gate)

Recent Photograph of St Mary's Church (Lych Gate) (Bishops Frome)

The main entrance to St Mary the Virgin's church was built in 1921, as a memorial to the young men who died in our two World Wars.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)

Image contributed by Rosemary Lockie on 11th October 2007.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page:
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library