St Mary's Church, Madresfield (The Font)

Recent Photograph of St Mary's Church (The Font) (Madresfield)

The font was a gift to the second church built at Madresfield in 1852, by John Reginald Pinder, 3rd Earl Beauchamp.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)

Image contributed by Rosemary Lockie on 21st July 2010.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page:
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library