The Post Office, Chapel en le Frith

Recent Photograph of The Post Office (Chapel en le Frith)

The Post Office - this 18th century building on the Market Place was once the ‘Swan Inn’, also known as the ‘Swan with Two Necks’. The inscription in the centre of the building reads “ToB 1773”.

(Information provided by Janet Kirk)


Image contributed by Janet Kirk on 12th July 2009.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/ChapelenleFrith/PostOffice.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library