Primary School, Ironville

Recent Photograph of Primary School (Ironville)

Ironville & Codnor Park Primary School was built in 1850 by the owners of The Butterley Iron Company. The school is on Victoria Street, Ironville and stands opposite “Parson's Cottage” and Christ Church.

(Information provided by Janet Kirk)


Image contributed by Janet Kirk on 30th May 2004.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/Ironville/PrimarySchool.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library