Marston Montgomery

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

MARSTON-MONTGOMERY, a parish in the hundred of APPLETREE, county of DERBY, 6 miles (S.W. by S.) from Ashbourn, containing 469 inhabitants. The living is a perpetual curacy, annexed to the rectory of Cubley, in the archdeaconry of Derby, and diocese of Lichfield and Coventry. The church is dedicated to St. Giles. A school is supported by small annual do nations.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/MarstonMontgomery/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library