Drybrook

Extract from Kelly's Directory of Gloucestershire, 1923.
Transcribed by Rosemary Lockie, © Copyright 2012

DRYBROOK is 6 miles north-west from Newnham on the road from Cinderford to Ross, and is now the terminus of the Great Western motor railway service from Newnham. There is a Congregational chapel here, erected in 1857, with 400 sittings, and a United Methodist chapel.

RUARDEAN WOODSIDE is 6½ miles north-west from Newnham and 1½ north-west from Cinderford station;
HARRY HILL is 6 miles.
[Kelly's Directory of Gloucestershire, 1923]

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/Drybrook/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library