St Anne's Church, Oxenhall
St Anne's Church looks dull, although pleasantly sited. Dilapidated west tower of the 14th century, the rest by John Middleton 1867-8 in second pointed, and a little too large for the tower. Resembles Clearwell nearby but without aisles. A spire was removed in 1972 and the top is set in the churchyard by the lychgate.
(Information provided by Phil Draper)
Image contributed by Phil Draper on 3rd February 2005.