Milwich

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

MILWICH, a parish in the southern division of the hundred of PIREHILL, county of STAFFORD, 5 miles (E.S.E.) from Stone, containing 567 inhabitants. The living is a discharged vicarage, in the archdeaconry of Stafford, and diocese of Lichfield and Coventry, rated in the king's books at £4. 3. 4. Lewis G. Dyve, Esq. was patron in 1803. The church is dedicated to All Saints. Ten children are instructed for £5 a year, the gift of Elizabeth Harrison.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/STS/Milwich/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library