St Ann's Church, Bowden Hill

Recent Photograph of St Ann's Church (Bowden Hill)

St Ann's Church Bowden Hill was built in 1856. The architect was S.B. Gabriel. Today, Bowden Hill is part of Laycock parish, being possibly separated from it originally in the 19th Century.

(Information provided by Phil Draper)


Image contributed by Phil Draper on 25th November 2003.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WIL/BowdenHill/StAnn.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library