St Mary's Church, Madresfield (The Organ)

Recent Photograph of St Mary's Church (The Organ) (Madresfield)

The organ was built by Nicholson of Worcester, and installed at Madresfield in 1867. The organ screen is of oak and painted with figures of 7 angels, each one playing a different musical instrument. It is set against the north wall of the Chancel.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Rosemary Lockie on 21st July 2010.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WOR/Madresfield/StMary4.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library