St Lawrence's Church, Barlow (The Altar)

Recent Photograph of St Lawrence's Church (The Altar) (Barlow)

This Chancel was added in 1867, providing a replacement for an earlier smaller chancel, which was built at the same time as the original church, although in fact the early chancel had been removed some years previously, so for many years the church had ended at the east end of the nave.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Janet Kirk on 18th June 2009.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/Barlow/StLawrence8.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library