St Katherine's Church, Rowsley

Recent Photograph of St Katherine's Church (Rowsley)

Rowsley parish was created on 30th October 1860, to include areas formerly in the parishes of Bakewell, Darley and Youlgreave.

The bell turret contains the bell belonging previously to the old chapel at Haddon Hall. The church is reached from the A6 by taking the turning to the left of the Peacock Inn.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 9th June 2004.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/DBY/Rowsley/StKatherine.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library