Acton Turville

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

ACTON-TURVILLE, a chapelry in the parish of TORMARTON, lower division of the hundred of GRUMBALD'S-ASH, county of GLOUCESTER, 5 miles (E.) from Chipping Sodbury, containing 215 inhabitants. The chapel is dedicated to St. Mary.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/ActonTurville/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library