St Andrew's Church, Frocester

Recent Photograph of St Andrew's Church (Frocester)

St Andrew's is now the main parish church of Frocester, though it was formerly a chapel-of-ease to the old church of St Peter, which is now in ruins. There is a very interesting account of their joint history in the Victoria County History series, available online on the British History Online - Frocester: Churches website, which dates this former chapel to a rebuild between 1677 and 1691.

(Information provided by Rosemary Lockie)


Image contributed by Alf Beard on 15th March 2003.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/GLS/Frocester/StAndrew.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library