Brockhampton by Bromyard

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

BROCKHAMPTON, a chapelry in the township of NORTON, parish of BROMYARD, hundred of BROXASH, county of HEREFORD, 3¼ miles (E.N.E.) from Bromyard. A free chapel was built here about thirty-two years ago, the right of presentation to which belongs to John Barneby, Esq.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/HEF/BrockhamptonBromyard/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library