Sellack

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

SELLACK, a parish in the upper division of the hundred of WORMELOW, county of HEREFORD, 4¼ miles (N.W.) from Ross, containing 301 inhabitants. The living is a vicarage, with the perpetual curacy of King's Caple, in the peculiar jurisdiction of the Bishop of Hereford, rated in the king's books at £16. 6. 8., and in the patronage of the Dean and Chapter of Hereford. The church is dedicated to St. Tesiliaii.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/HEF/Sellack/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library