Inside Christ Church, Bulkington

Recent Photograph of Inside Christ Church (Bulkington)

Christ Church dates from 1860. Earlier the village had two churches, St Mary and St Andrew, of which not a single trace remains of either today, apart from a bell/bells which were removed to Steeple Ashton and now hang at Semington.

(Information provided by Phil Draper)


Image contributed by Phil Draper on 18th July 2004.
This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WIL/Keevil/ChristChurch2.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library