East Coulston

Extract from Lewis's Topographical Dictionary of England, 1831.
Transcribed by Mel Lockie, © Copyright 2010
Lewis Topographical Dictionaries

COULSTON (EAST), a parish in the hundred of WHORWELSDOWN, county of WILTS, 5 miles (E.N.E.) from Westbury, containing 99 inhabitants. The living is a rectory, in the archdeaconry of Wilts, and diocese of Salisbury, rated in the king's books at £7. 14. 2., and in the patronage of the Crown. The church is dedicated to St. Thomas a Becket.

This is a Genealogy Website
URL of this page: http://places.wishful-thinking.org.uk/WIL/EastCoulston/index.html
Logo by courtesy of the Open Clip Art Library